Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

BIG SMILE...I caught the bear and I am going to keep him!  C#

FrancesAnne Isle of Wight

I've only just discovered this topic.   Could I join in as well?   I think it's a great challenge and it will be interesting to see everyones 'bears'.

Missouri
Website

Join right in...I've been tearing my house apart looking for my pattern that I wanted to make but I think I am going to have to design a new one!

Jodie Ruhrgebiet

I think I must design an new one too.  bear_original  But for this challenge it would be a pleasure to design a very simple bear.  :hug:

Missouri
Website

Doing it by feel is no problem right now.  I can't see since my eye surgery.  Doc says it' because of my diabetes but I am beginning to wonder...

FrancesAnne Isle of Wight

I just wondered how everyone is getting on with their challenge bears.  I've cut out a small bear to make, but now my fingers need to recover from needle felting today!!!  Has anyone finished a Braille Bear yet ?

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

I haven't had the time to start mine yet. I have 3 custom orders left for the year and then 4 more I need to make by Feb as well as a couple of new baby animals I'm just finishing off to list for sale next week lol ~ so I'm swamped! Sorry. I would love to make a bear like this but perhaps when/if things quieten down here? Usually happens about August for me. Right now I'm swamped!  bear_sad

Although I suppose that face should be a ":D" because it's good to be busy I suppose. I am grateful!

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I think the next bear I make is going to be my braille bear.  I've got to get somebody to cut out the pattern for me and then I'll be ready.  It's going to be my first own pattern and jointed of course.  I've done another jointed bear, but I had a lot of assistance with him.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
wubbiebear wrote:

I think the next bear I make is going to be my braille bear.

Nice to see you, Jessie! It's been awhile.

Becky

Missouri
Website

Well, I was right.  I am going blind in my right eye.  Something about wet and dry disease.  Mine is dry and there is nothing they can do but if it turns wet they can operate.  Doesn't make any sense but I guess I'll deal wih it!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
Lenora wrote:

Well, I was right.  I am going blind in my right eye.

This certainly will be a new challenge. :hug:  :hug:  :hug: May you get all the strength you need as you deal with it.

Becky

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm really sorry, Lenora . . . diabetes can bring many so challenges to those who are afflicted.  I hope that your eye diagnosis will change and be operable.  In the  meantime, sending big hugs.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Missouri
Website

The worst is that I cannot read music anymore...I need to learn to play the piano by ear only!

Missouri
Website

Jessie, what are some of those bad words you use for frustration?  This black material would be horrid even if I used all the eyes I have left!!!!

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Vista and dayfus drayfus or just drayfus are my favorite ones,, lol.  I hate evil fabric.

Missouri
Website

Oh vista!!!

Missouri
Website

Where are all those Braille Teddies?  I got very ill and have not been able to finish mine.  Before long it will be all Braille teddies for me...

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I have been away from the forum for a very long time and just found this post.  I would love to see what everyone made and I may even make one myself.

Missouri
Website

Anyone finish their bear?  Mine was fine until I tried to turn it.  I guess he was too small for that antique curly fur.  It ripped when I tried to turn it.  Booooooooooooo

Board footer