Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

The very first jointed bear I ever made was for my husband, at his request.  He went to the bear store with me and picked out all the materials!  bear_wub

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

kkGive him time Jessie.

Stuffed Lincolnshire

bear_wub  lovely hugs, everyone.

Us Bears Pennsylvania
peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
Us Bears wrote:

Okay!  You asked for it! :D

Your home just looks so wonderful, Randy!  Bears, bears, bears everywhere... I love it.  :dance:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I've enjoyed Us Bears' photos before, and I enjoyed seeing them again. The bears make such a soft, cuddly counterpoint to the beautiful woodwork in the home. Bear heaven!

Becky

Missouri
Website

I really love looking at US bears hug.  It is amazing.  It would also be amazing to try to clean with all those bears to move and clean too!  I can't imaging it but I probably would love to try!  They are beautiful!

Missouri
Website

Love your Charlie bears...especially the dark one right in the middle...

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

I love your Charlie bears too! I collect charlie bears too, mostly the Isabelle Collection but I have a few plush ones too. Your's are gorgeous, I love Little Rascal he's a sweetie bear_original

Lotte Rotten Posts: 108
lovenshire wrote:

Oh they are sweet.  Who is the little blue guy on the left?

So sorry, didn't see your question until now! The little blue one is made by S.Reetz bears  bear_original

I hope more people will show their hugs- love seeing the bears that people love  bear_smile

Tatty Bears South Australia

100D0385tedsml.jpgHi All,
This is my collection of bears:

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I would love to have a Charlie Bear one of these days.

LitWit Posts: 298
Lotte Rotten wrote:

SO lovely to see everybodys hugs! I hope many more people will post pictures in this thread!  bear_smile  I need to take a new and updated pic of my little hug... as quite a few bears have moved in during the summer  bear_happy

http://www.teddy-talk.com/img/members/2849//hug_tt.jpg

Ooh, lovely! Who is the big one in the back? I'll post a picture of my collection when my newest addition arrives. bear_original

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Here are a few pics from my bear collection.
1335804611_merrythought_bears.jpg1335804668_antique_bears.jpg1335804705_big_bears.jpg1335804733_bear_collection.jpg

1335804532_38_inch_petz_bear.jpg

Board footer