Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

autcat5.jpgautcat3.jpgautcat2.jpgI think it's been about a year since my second in the Beggars series? Tiger Blue is a Saxophone Player.
Tiger Blue is 15" tall, with an 9" tail. Blue is created out of the finest quality Belgium faux fur. He has hand-colored features. His has orange flecked golden hand colored eyes set in handmade eye sockets. Tiger Blue has a sculptured suede nose and a sculptured open mouth with an ultra suede tongue. His neck and back legs are jointed, his front legs have armatures for posing. He is poly-filled and weighted in strategic places for a proper feel. He has a very realistic saxophone which even has a bamboo reed. The saxophone comes in a black carrying case with a fitted red velvet lining. His satin lined black leather vest is custom made for him. And I have made a 40's style satin hatband for his fedora hat. If he comes to you, he will bring you the Moon! (Actually, it's his moon and it smiles down on him.)
http://tinyurl.com/3z3nd7s

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Only one word: WOW! :clap:

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Absolutely amazing, you are extremely talented  bear_wub

Hugs

Lisa x

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

"And all that Jazz!"  Great work!

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Beautiful work well done, so much detail, I have cats and it's rare to find artist bears made to look like cats that really look like real cats. Your work is fantastic. Be proud of yourself your cats are simply WOW bear_original

Board footer