Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

mebears M. E. Bears And Critters
Brisbane, Queensland
Website

scareF---Copy.JPGHAVE YOU MISSED ME - I have been beary busy with designing and commissions that I have not had any new bears or critters on eBay for quite a while.  This week I have listed three dressed character bears with amazing hand sewn outfits! For all the information and more pics please visit my eBay webstore - http://shop.ebay.com/mebears07/m.html?_ … m=&_ipg=25
Good luck - Oh they are all at amazingly low starting prices so check them out now before you forget!
Bear Hugs Wendy xxxx
P.S. I hope you are all enjoying my articles about Australia in Teddy Bear Times Magazine!  bear_wub

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Well, I always loved the book! What a nice idea! Are you going to make the tin man also? Or maybe you already have...

mebears M. E. Bears And Critters
Brisbane, Queensland
Website

Thanks Francy! Yes I have made and sold the whole set to some collectors. BUT some only wanted Tin Bear or Lion Bear or just Dorothy Bear! I am making 7 dwarfs as a commission for another collector right now. Good fun!
HUgs Wendy xx

Board footer