Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

13211919583.jpg13211919582.jpg1321191958b.jpgI am pleased to introduce you to my latest design -Fredrick is made from a golden curly German mohair with a needle felted muzzle.I really enjoy making this new style with the felted faces. Fredrick has large jowls (inspired by my dogs droopy mouth).He has a hand made porcelain nose and beautiful glass eyes with white under felt.I have also needle felted his paw pads.
I have had a lovely time making and hand embroidering his clothes which are felt and decorated with rusty bells and braiding.He looks like a little elf from the black forest and also could be one of Santa's little helpers.
Fredrick is cotter pin jointed and has pellets in his tummy for a nice feel.
Another that I am loathe to part with!!!!

Eddy38 Kitchener Ontario

I love this new face you are doing!!!!!

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Thanks Eddy -I enjoy the shaping you can do with needle felting -got a couple more in the making!

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

He's wonderful, and I really love his clothes!

dollmamaalena Vintee Town Bears
San Diego

Sooo cute !!!

Jodie Ruhrgebiet

what a cutie  bear_thumb  bear_flower

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Thanks everyone for the comments -Jodie -you English is great!!!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

All I can say is love..love...love... this face.  You have really outdone yourself.  His outfit everything is fantastic!

Joanne

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Thanks Joanne -I got some of those backward needle -will have a go with them soon -any tips?

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Really cute, love his little outfit, I can see why you will sorry for him to find a new home!  bear_grin

Hugs

Lisa x

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

He has found a new mum.

Board footer