Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

dollmamaalena Vintee Town Bears
San Diego

blog3-008.JPGI like to make vintage style boxes for my bears and friends , you can use this like display for your toys or like accessories,... to many ways.
Easy to do by self.
You can visit my blog  to see work on progress.
http://vinteetownbears.blogspot.com/

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thank you! That's a very helpful blog post!  :clap: The boxes you make are beautiful.

Becky

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hi Alena,
I think your box is very pretty!   I like to use old cigar boxes to make my bears boxes - here is one I did a couple weeks ago -
ttmary.jpg
I love your blog!
Hugs,
Janice

San Diego

Just aaaaa ,So amazing!

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Thank you, Alena!   I read on your blog about the little German doll heads and the bunny you made!  He's ADORABLE!  I added your blog to my favorite side bar list because I enjoy it so much!   Thank you for sharing your talent.  It is a joy to read!
Hugs,
Janice

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

I have become a follower of your blog too, just love it! Love the box ideas! Can't wait to receive Oscar, every time I see you posting photos of him I jump up and down and say "it's my little Oscar!" LOL bear_laugh:D:D

San Diego

Thanks Gabriel,
Oscar on the way to good mum.

He certainly is. My bears are treasured, they go on adventures with me and end up in every photo just about, even family pics LOL bear_laugh:D:D

If you visit my blog at http://gjoyfulbears.blogspot.com/  you can see some pics of some vintage bears I've collected out on an adventure with a couple of my dogs bear_original

San Diego

I love your blog , your dogs, your bears, I have become a follower of your blog too.

Thank you! Glad you like it so much bear_original

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

I love your blog!!!   bear_wub  Thank you for sharing it with us. I love the tutorial on how to make vintage style boxes. I love it when people share how they make things. Your little bears are adorable.

San Diego

bunny2-012.JPGOne more Christmas box and new bunny ,see pictures on my blog
http://vinteetownbears.blogspot.com/201 … n-box.html

audley Posts: 16

Wonderful boxes Alena and how clever to use old broken doll heads to make bunnies.  You are so talented! Where do you find those decals for your boxes, gift wrap paper?  They are so clever. Audley

Board footer