Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

SillySu Susie's Bears
California
Website

I have a friend who is asking a question that I find interesting.  Do you have set layaway rules?  She has a customer that has paid half of a layaway.  The bear has been on layaway for four months.  She sends a paypal invoice each month.  This month the collector asked for her money back.  She wants ALL her money because she says she is having a money issue.  So....do most of you give a credit, send the money back less the paypal fees, or what?  I've never had this problem but now I'm interested in what everyone else does!  She does not have a policy on returns on her website...

SillySu Susie's Bears
California
Website

Is this subject taboo? You can message me if you'd rather give me info that way.  Thanks, Susie

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

She needs to state all of her policies on her website, shipping, layaway, payment, etc.  Call the page purchasing information, or something like that.

I do not take layaway at all.  I have had some bad experiences.  I do take charge cards, so if someone wants to make payments, that is between them and the card company.

Joanne

SillySu Susie's Bears
California
Website

Thanks Joanne!  I had gotten no feedback until today and lots of people had read it.  I don't officially take layaway either.   She is having her website updated, I suggested the same thing.  I appreciate your input!

Board footer