Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

ttclara.jpegI loved working with this antique mohair, it's amazing how your mind can make up stories about the garment that this mohair came from!  It dates from the late 1800's to the very early 1900's and originally came from Germany, then on to the U.K. where I purchased it from Norbeary Fabrics.  They still have quite a few pieces available, too!
Clara's vintage hat and coat were found in a local doll shop.   She's currently on ebay and here is her link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0951586101

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Janice

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

She is lovely, Janice, and a very classy lady as well!  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

dollmamaalena Vintee Town Bears
San Diego

She  is so nice, I loved color and style!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Thank you so much for your kind comments!  She's so different for me and I am sitting on pins and needles wondering if she will be well received.  Thank you for helping me feel better about her, you are so kind!
Hugs,
Janice

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Beautiful creation, so lovely to find just the right accessories for her too  bear_wub

Pauline

lulu sweet souls
canton, new york

She looks beautiful!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   I would have been so nervous cutting that fabric!

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Thank you so much for your kind words Pauline and Louise.  I thought I might be afraid to use the fabric but it is really very sturdy and strong!  The backing is quite thick!   
Hugs,
Janice

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Beautiful!!!!

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Thank you so much, Thelma  bear_original
Hugs,
Janice

Board footer