Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

patch-001.jpgThis is Patch a bear i made and will have to sell him cheap to get rid of him , does he look a bit silly .Hoping the next on will look better.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh he is just gorgeous! I love his face! Silly? No way!

Many Hugs Louise

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Fran he is wonderful ..... love the needlefelting on his face

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Hi Fran

Silly?  Where?  How?  Sell him cheap?  No!!!

Vicky

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I like him!! He looks like a real bear. Did you make those clothes?? What a great job.
Not silly at all.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Nope . . . I don't think he's silly, either!!  He's very cute and I love his outfit!  Don't sell him cheap, Fran!!!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh he is not at all silly.  Please don't under sell him - all that work in his clothes and face! I think he's adorable!!!!! Love that face! :clap:

Also love Kate (The bear, LOL - I am fond of the real Kate though I wouldn't call it love LOL)  But I think this one is really adorable.

Please don't undersell your work - you make gorgeous bears!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

We maybe i can sell him not to cheap if you all think he is no silly looking Yes to Heather

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Fran - your bears are very nice not "silly".  You should not sell your excellent work Cheap.

Sandi

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I'm a little confused here, Miss JazzyFran,

Where is he silly? 

No.....I think you must have been thinking you were a little sillykins for thinking of offloading this guy on the cheap.  He is much too nice for that.

You have some very nice needle felting on the face to enhance his character and some very nice muzzel work around the nose and mouth....

Have you posted him anywhere for sale?

maybe that would be a first start?

there's here, and Nancy's (I gave you the link a while ago) and

see what happens....you coud be surprised!

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Fran
I think he is very unique and should sell well because he is different. Collectors I think are becoming bored with the same ole same ole and are looking for something new and different- so don't undersell him. Your needle felting looks awesome!!!!
Hugs
Gil

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Thanks Dilu  i did have a look a nancy's but i will wait till after christmas i haven't put him up for sale yet i am thinking i will dress him over again.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Not silly at all. He looks great. Being very honest here if he did look silly I would'nt say outherwise. He looks really good. You have come a long way with the felting. It is'nt so long that the felting stuff was under your bed! Well done. :clap:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Fran, no no no he is awesome gentleman !!!
Please don't sell him with cheap price !  bear_cry  I see allot of art work in him,
many of bear collector loves gentleman bear(that I heard before...).  :hug:

Hugs/Marie

Pipa UK

i don't think he is silly !! he's great ! i love his braces too bear_original

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Fran! YOU are silly for being so hard on yourself! :hug:   I LOVE him! and your others too!  I just have a hard time tracking your work on ebay! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  DO NOT GET RID of him!!! or I will snap him up if I find him!

Board footer