Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi everyone,

It has been a while since I posted some of my bears here on TT, so I decided I would show you my Christmas/Birthday bears.

Do you also have family members who insist on giving you useless presents (like ties, handkerchiefs, underpants, etc...)? bear_laugh

I thought that by now they would have understood that I am quite fond of teddy bears, but do they ever give me a teddy bear?  Oh no!  bear_sad
So I thought it was wise to treat myself to a Christmas present that I would really enjoy and at the same time to a Birthday present (which is on the day after Christmas  bear_whistle ).

This year I was drawn to two of Sue Jennings' bears : Pakak (a gorgeous realistic polar bear that won this year's British Bear Artist Awards) and Goldie (a more traditional bear). 
They are both exquisitely made (hand-moulded nose and claws, leather/cashmere sculpted paw pads, locline neck and spine for Pakak, double-jointed neck for Goldie).

I hope you will like them as much as I do.

PAKAK

GOLDIE

Teddybuys_-_Pakak_-_Goldie_-_Jeff01bisTTTT.jpg   Teddybuys_-_Pakak_-_Goldie_-_Jeff07bisTTT.jpg

And to top it all off: Sue sent me a little brown/white teddy with the sweetest face.          Here is my complete hug of Sue's bears:
I have named him little Jeff:

Teddybuys_-_Pakak_-_Goldie_-_Jeff12TTT.jpg    Teddybuys01TTTT.jpg

THANK YOU SUE !

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Eddy38 Kitchener Ontario

I love the way you think. 
I also have a bear by Ann-Marie Dodd of BearMeToo under my tree still in the brown paper with the stamps and everything.  I just put a ribbon on the box and will save it till Christmas morning...

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

What a marvelous group! And little Jeff looks like a bear who appreciates the company of larger bears, so a wise decision on Sue's part to send him along! bear_original

Becky

thondra rosenheim / bayern
Website

you are one lucky man :D
i loved pakak the moment i seen him ... glad he got to a daddy who will really love him

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Glad you got some teddies.  I know they'll give you lots of hugs.  I hope to get lots of squuzzy teddies for Christmas.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Lovely bears Peter, but I am just wondering if you are going to box and wrap them up again so that you can be "surprised" on
Christmas Day and on your birthday!!! bear_grin

Hugs,

Marilyn x

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

I like your approach, Peter!  Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
Barling Bears wrote:

Lovely bears Peter, but I am just wondering if you are going to box and wrap them up again so that you can be "surprised" on
Christmas Day and on your birthday!!! :lol:

My original plan was to leave them in their boxes until Christmas/Birthday, but that plan didn't last more than 15 minutes!  bear_laugh

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Oh, Peter how wonderful.  If you can't treat yourself who can.  I love all the bears, but the polar bear would be my choice.  I want to wish you a ver Merry Christmas and and excetional Birthday the day after.  Thanx so much for sharing with us the wonderful photo's of the bears.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a delightful present to yourself, Peter - you have fantastic taste!

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Beautiful hug Peter.

I love Sue's bears and she is such a nice person too!

Have a fantastic Christmas and birthday too  bear_wub

Hugs

lisa x

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

They are the most wonderful kind of gift.  I love them all, especially the group shot. 

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to all of you,
Joanne

Board footer