Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Eddy38 Kitchener Ontario

Hug-005.JPGHug-004.JPGHug-003.JPGHug-006.JPGI had to find a way to keep my bears safe from dust and the cats....
I think this cabinet does the trick!!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

It's a nice cabinet, and you did a great job arranging - everyone is visible. bear_original Cats and minis (especially) just do not get along.

Becky

Us Bears Pennsylvania

What did the Bears ever do that they deserve to be put in jail?

I have a better idea.  Put the cat in the cupboard and let the Bears have the rest of the house!

bear_whistle  bear_grin

Eddy38 Kitchener Ontario
Us Bears wrote:

What did the Bears ever do that they deserve to be put in jail?

I have a better idea.  Put the cat in the cupboard and let the Bears have the rest of the house!

bear_whistle  :lol:

Not in Jail....a gilded cage. And I agree, I wish I could keep them all out all the time.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I think they look very cozy all snuggled in their guilded jail bear_happy As far as being out of control, I think your doing just fine.

Joanne

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

A place for everybody and everybody in their place!  Looks good to me; just hope everybody is next to someone they like!  Nice collection!

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Looks good Ed, and I think your just starting so not out of control yet no matter what anyone says  bear_wub

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub That is a great cabinet for all those wonderful bears.  What a variety and the colors and different types that you have.  I too have a cabinet, only it is a glass front book shelf that has 4 shelves and I have two cabinets, it is ideal.  We have to take care of our collections.  Enjoy all of them.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

I'll bet everyone here is enjoying seeing all of their creations again—I recognize the work from quite a few familiar-looking creative hands!—all nestled in comfortably with friends from around the globe.

Us Bears Pennsylvania
Eddy38 wrote:

Not in Jail....a gilded cage. And I agree, I wish I could keep them all out all the time.

Okay...  If you call it a clubhouse, Us Bears can accept it.

Out of control?  Hardly!  You have no idea what out of control is!  bear_happy  bear_happy   bear_whistle  bear_grin

Geralye Belper, Derbyshire

Out of control?  It's when they take over the whole house that you can start talking about being out of control!  If I tried to confine mine to a cabinet they'd just laugh at me, and probably put me in the cabinet!  bear_grin  :crackup:

cheers,
G

Us Bears Pennsylvania

Taking over the house...  You're getting warm.

When our Bears get miffed they occasionally say, "Don't forget what happened to Gulliver!"

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Really nice and what a wonderful collection!

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Ah, Gulliver.. I should get out that book again.
Except we're having March-like weather and I feel like beginning work outdoors in the garden beds instead of curling up with a nice long story and a cup of cocoa!

Us Bears Pennsylvania

Yes, with 1,000 Bears in the house but only two humans, we often do feel like Gulliver!   bear_shocked  bear_happy  bear_whistle

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

I think a lot of us are out of control with our bears and I know US bears has given over the whole house...

Board footer