Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

SillySu Susie's Bears
California
Website

Angel-480x640.jpgI'm raffling off this French Tissavel Faux Fur Angel bear to raise funds for Shadow's Fund.  For every dollar you donate to their cause you get a chance to win this bear.  7" tall with removable halo and wings, Angel is very soft and made from two colors of red tissavel.  Just donate, and email the proof of donation to me at susiesbears@gmail.com.  I will fill out the tickets for you, the raffle will be done at the beginning of February.  Thank you so much for taking the time to read about this!

www.shadowsfund.org

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Well done, Susie!  Angel is a lovely bear and I am sure he will raise lots of money.  bear_thumb

Count me in.  bear_flower

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

SillySu Susie's Bears
California
Website

Peter, thank you so much for the support!  The doggies will appreciate it.  bear_original   I have also been told they have a couple of potbelly pigs that they've rescued as well!  So your donation will be well received...  Bear Hugs, Susie

SillySu Susie's Bears
California
Website

I'm going to mention my raffle once again.  Donations are terribly slow and I'm wondering if it's just that people aren't interested in the bear or maybe everyone is busy or there isn't any extra money for things like this.  I will keep mentioning this raffle because it is for such a good cause.  If I could get comments or suggestions, it's sure to help me.  If you'd rather mail a check made out to Shadow's Fund that's good too, just either mail it to me or let me know how much you sent to them so I can verify and make out the tickets.  I just want to be sure this stays near the top  of the que so people read about it.  Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!

SillySu Susie's Bears
California
Website

Shadows Fund Sheltering Oaks Sanctuary is now in danger of closing.  Donations have been slow for me selling tickets so people can try to win this bear.  I'm beginning to think maybe this Angel isn't of interest to many people.  I was using this bear as it is made from Tissavel faux fur since it is being used to make money for a pet charity and I thought real fur may be the wrong pick....  If you are interested in donating to try and win this bear, send a check made out to Shadows Fund to me or let me know that you have done this.  I will make the tickets out for you....or pay by credit card or paypal directly to Shadows fund.  Contact me for more info.  Help please!!

Board footer