Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Here is how you can put your ebay link at the bottom of your signature...

ebay ID: [url=http://search.ebay.com/{}[/url]leave the spacing as it is so it  will be .com/[space] all the info that I put below [space][/url]

jp_Bears_W0QQcatrefZC12QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfromZR10QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsacatZ386QQsaprchiZQQsaprcloZ]tbearpicnic - PUT THIS INFO IN THE {} TAKE THOSE OUT

The one above that is in bold is Judi's.... you need to go to ebay in your "Items for Sale By this Seller" section and right click on your address bar and plug it in....

If it works, when you go into one of your messages that you leave on the board... it will be in blue and when you click it will take you directly to your items for sale on ebay. hopefully you gals understand...

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Kim !!! You are too sweet !  bear_wub 
I think I'm melting now.....  bear_wacko
Thank you thank you for all your time
and work !!!  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Hi Chrissie,  Ditto! I love watching TT members bear (at auction too) and hope to adapt those fantastic  bear in future ! I just need
more $$.  bear_whistle 

Hugs/Marie

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Well...after a bunch of stupidity on my part...I finally figure out how to make my link to my Ebay work (see below).  I can be so dumb sometimes...jeez!!!

Thanks Kim for the instructions...and doing this page.

Shantell

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

I can find my self now

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Glad you figured it out Shantell - I didnt get your email until this a.m.  Fran, I am glad you can find yourself now he he he  :hug:

nettie scotland
Website

That was clever and considerate thanks Diane xxx

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

We're missing Jared in that list!  bear_ermm

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, good catch, Daphne.  I'm sure there are more inadvertent misses, simply because the membership here is so large. 

I'll leave that to KimBee, our list author, to add him by either editing her original post, or creating a new one with his information, below.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Wow Kim!  THanks so much!!!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I dont know his ebay... he will have to PM me with it bear_original There are probably a few I inadvertantly left out ... so many members now!  I went through most of the bears for sale list.. Jared - email me with this info and I will add you bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, I'm sure there are ones that were missed.

I went to check out his auctions and thought I'd use Kim's handy-dandy list to find him on eBay and realized he's not there. That's all.

Kim, his eBay ID is in his signature and his profile.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

he mustnt have been in the bears for sale section which is where I drew my list from ... I will add it

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

No biggie, Kim.
Totally understandable!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

What a great idea - my new site has been keeping me very busy, so I am only chatching up now - great idea Kim! Thanks for doing it!

Danni

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

thanks Kim - supremely helpful for when I quickly want to sneak on ebay while at work!!!

no, I'm very good and confine it to morning tea and lunchtime...mostly...if I added up the hours my workmates spent gossiping I'm sure it would be more than I spend on the net!

Board footer