Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi everyone,

I am very happy to report that the International Artist of the Month in the German I-mag "KuscheltierNews" is none other than our own BECKY CHASE (Dangerbears)!  :clap:
As you know I am always glad to see our members featured in the International teddy bear press, but this one is a little bit extra special for me, because one of "my" bears is also in the magazine: the lovely Arthur (third page, top left).  bear_thumb

It's great to see your bears getting the attention they deserve, Becky.  :dance:

Dangerbears01.jpg  Dangerbears02.jpg

Dangerbears03.jpg  Dangerbears04.jpg

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter, Vincent & Arthur

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Lovely article, Becky!

HeidiBears florida

Congratulations Becky!!!! Your bears look beautiful!   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great looking bears (as usual), Becky, and so pleased you've been featured internationally!  You rock!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Congratulations Becky, and thank you Peter.  I can see how great it must be to see a bear of yours published.  All of these bears are spectacular.

Joanne

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thanks everyone!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: And special thanks to Peter for posting this.

I'm so happy to share the bears! bear_original

Becky

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Many, many congratulations, Becky.  The bears all look fabulous!

Laurie Brady Bears By Laurie Brady

Nice work Becky - Congrats

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

The article looks great Becky, congratulations!  (Wish I could read it - how I wish I'd paid more attention to my German teacher when I was a girl! bear_tongue ) :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Congratulations Becky, the pictures look great, wish I could read it  bear_tongue

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Becky, that is too groovy.  Congrats.  Joanie sends her love.  She would also like to know if she is in the picture.

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Hooray, Becky! The photos and article look wonderful. You must be over the moon!  bear_flower Thanks for sharing, Peter!

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

I've no idea what it says, but it looks nice and impressive!  So many congratulations Becky, well done! :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:

Hugs

Marilyn x bear_flower

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Congrats, Becky!  And may I say, very well deserved  bear_flower

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Wow - I'm blushing over all the praise! :redface: Thanks very much, and I'm definitely over the moon about the article.

Jessie, your Joanie wasn't included in this article, but since she's in your hug, I know she feels loved and appreciated anyway.

Becky

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

CONGRATULATIONS Becky,  so well deserved :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: a fantastic article bear_thumb

annalong MadebyAnna

Congratulations Becky . Wonderful  :clap:   :clap:

Board footer