Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Karon Posts: 751

Oh well, at least Linda's isn't lost, he just want to return home to his Mum. : :crackup:

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

YAY!!!!!! Third time lucky! My ornament has arrived at last and he's just gorgeous! Thankyou Gijzette. It took three attempts to get here but he is well worth the wait  bear_original I'll get a pic of him tomorrow, (it's the end of the day here now and the light isn't good), so that we can hang him on the tree at last......in time for EASTER! YES!

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Linda,

I am so glad he finally arrived. Here is one of the pictures I took before he left the last time, there are lots of shadows so might be difficult to extract for the tree.

Petey_Front1.jpg

Hugs,

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

P1010745.JPG

He's so cute Gijzette! Hopefully he'll make it onto the tree bear_original
I'll pop out now and get a pic too, and then we'll have a choice bear_original

Geralye Belper, Derbyshire

Wow! that's one very cute, and very well travelled penguin!

bear_grin

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

I am away until next week, but will add him to the tree when I get home. Very cute!!!!

susana fung hong kong

christmas-rabbit.2.jpghere is the Christmas swap for Andrea. Wish she would like to hang this bunny in this coming Easter.

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Susana, your bunny is adorable! Your bears and bunnies have such sweet facees.  bear_wub

Cuuute penguin, Gijzette and Linda!

Board footer