Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

nettie scotland
Website
DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub That has got to be the most beautiful bear I have seen, is this to honor the Queens 60th year on the throne?  I remember when she was crowned.  the bear, crown, and fur piece are fabulous.  I am going to check it out on EBay.  Thanx so much for sharing, it was simply genius thinking on your part.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub OMG it is only 5.5 inches?  How do you get all that detail in such a small bear.  I can not do those little ones, I have such a problem just jointing them.
thanx so much for sharing and good luck with the auction.
Hugs again
Pat bear_flower

nettie scotland
Website

thanks so much Pat !!I was born just a bit too late to see the coronation.I had great fun making her though.I make them a lot smaller and a lot bigger.
Hugs Diane xxx

pittapatta Cape Town

Here I have to agree with Pat, I do not know how you guys do those little ones, it is just amazing!  Where in heavens name did you find that weeny corgi?  If she is 5.5inches, then he must be microscopic!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_thumb  :clap:

nettie scotland
Website

he is a tiny wade corgi ..thanks so much xx

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oh so very adorable and yes he looks in the picture much much bigger, very clever to give so much detail in one so small.  bear_wub

Pauline x

Board footer