Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

1341243232_anika1img_6336.jpg 1341243255_anika2img_6311.jpg  1341243274_anika3img_6337.jpg  1341243292_anika4img_6348.jpg

Anika is 16” tall and made of 5/8” Toffee Schulte plush.  She is a commissioned bear.  All of the golf accessories were really challenging and fun to make.  Hope you enjoy seeing her!

Fairybear Wagga Wagga

bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub WOW  bear_wub
what more can I say!! FANTASTIC

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

What a great idea! The challenge of making those golf items was worth it.  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Thank you so much, Pink, Leanne and Sarah!  The golf clubs and wooden base for the green are my husband Mike's creations.  He had a full head of hair going in, but not so much coming out!  I assured him it will grow back! He made 4 specific golf clubs, a #1 wood, a putter, a sand wedge and a 7 iron!  The bag was mine.  I made it 3 times; 1st go, I didn't like it; 2nd go, my machine died and ate it! 3rd time, new machine and a bag I liked!  We had a great time!!!!!  bear_grin

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

A great bear!  bear_wub
And the accessories are just perfect!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

What a wonderful idea, TC, and the execution is just perfect!  :thumbsup:

A golfing teddy girl: although I have seen lots of teddies, I have never seen a golfing teddy girl. :D
She looks amazing in her outfit with all the accessories.  bear_wub

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Thank you so much Francy!

I must say Peter, the golf idea was not mine; it was a request from a customer!  Thank you for your kind praise  bear_flower

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

I just spotted this golfing bear, Thelma!  She's the one you were telling us about at lunch - she's WONDERFUL!
Hugs,
Janice

Board footer