Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Riyeko Posts: 1

I am looking for a bear that I cannot find.... bear_sad

Anyway, I was born in 1985 and my aunt got me a blue plush teddy bear, with either a rattle or a bell in his belly.
I lost my bear through the many movings and travelings across the united states, usually because my parents jobs changed, my father had mental illness's he was trying to get away from (or go somewhere where he could get better help (he had PTSD and MPD from the vietnam war)).

I have looked all over google and everywhere else I can find that has to do with bears, but I cannot find an acurate description or picture of my beloved childhood plus.

He was approximately 6-8 inches tall, about 6 inches wide, had plush blue fabric surrounding his torso, head, feet and arms, he had black bead eyes, an embroidered nose, embroidery that outlined his feet, tummy, ears etc, and he had a golfball or baseball (depending on a childs measurements to what i believe would be acurate) sized ball inside his belly that held a rattle or bell.

If anyone has anything like this, could you post a picture, or send me one through my email address horsgrl_03@yahoo.com.

Thanks very much and if nobody can find or knows anything about this bear, if you could try and point me in the right direction, it would be most appreciated!

Board footer