Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

iloveteddys Posts: 15

I had a cute teddy bear that I got rid of and wish I wouldn't have. I really regret it. But I found another one like him and will be reunited soon  Isn't he just the cutest thing!

%24(KGrHqQOKpME24n64%2B!SBNwF(j0bmg~~_3.JPG

4c4e8e7e3e455_172510n.jpg

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

He's darling. bear_wub May you share a lot of happy times to come!

Becky

Us Bears Pennsylvania

Hey!  That's a Georgio of Beverly Hills Bear!  One of his brothers lives here!  :)

Sitting down, our Georgio is about 10 inches tall.  How tall is yours?  He looks a little smaller but that could just be the photo.

No matter what the size he's still a cutie!  Nice find!  Probably not easy to come by since he's from 1996.

Our Georgio sits in a custom made Bear condo in the living room where he and his other Bear pals can always see the TV.  bear_happy

Fairybear Wagga Wagga

bear_cry I had a Humphrey B Bear teddy - he became real just like the Velveteen Rabbit.  I loved him soooo much that everything just dropped off - ears, nose, hat, clothes.  Then my Mum threw him away  bear_cry

I have been trying to find one which is exactly the same - No luck yet!!

dangerbears wrote:

He's darling. bear_wub May you share a lot of happy times to come!

Becky

Thanks Becky! I haven't got him yet. I have to wait patiently for a few weeks. He was hiding at an antique store among many many bears so I have a good chance of getting him.  bear_thumb

Us Bears wrote:

Hey!  That's a Georgio of Beverly Hills Bear!  One of his brothers lives here!  bear_original

Sitting down, our Georgio is about 10 inches tall.  How tall is yours?  He looks a little smaller but that could just be the photo.

No matter what the size he's still a cutie!  Nice find!  Probably not easy to come by since he's from 1996.

Our Georgio sits in a custom made Bear condo in the living room where he and his other Bear pals can always see the TV.  ;)

Awesome! He's 11 inches tall and he's hunched over a bit. I have to go get him in a few weeks bear_original Tell your Georgio his brother says hi bear_grin

Fairybear wrote:

bear_cry I had a Humphrey B Bear teddy - he became real just like the Velveteen Rabbit.  I loved him soooo much that everything just dropped off - ears, nose, hat, clothes.  Then my Mum threw him away  bear_cry

I have been trying to find one which is exactly the same - No luck yet!!

Aww! I hope one day you do fine one. I've seen a few of those Humphreys on ebay. I love their big cartoon eyes lol! Humphrey B looks like a lovable kind of bear, so I can see why he fell apart.  bear_original

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

The one teddy I would love to have to have back is the first teddy I ever owned and I made him myself at age 12 or 13 (won first prize for him in the local fair too!). I don't even have a picture of him. I kept him until after I was married and we had moved to Yellowknife, NWT. When we left there we had to pay for our own move back south so we got rid of nearly everything and even though I wanted to keep my bear, my husband talked me into giving him to the local thrift shop so some poor child who might not have many toys would be able to enjoy him (talk about a guilt trip!). Once I got into making teddy bears many years later I really regretted not having my first one!

Board footer