Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Kimblebee KimbleBee Bears
Yorkshire

Rather proud to present my first creation to you all.

Benjamin the Donkey

1355228443_donkeyfr.jpg1355228478_donkeyfl.jpg1355228502_donkeyface.jpg1355228526_donkeyface2.jpg1355228540_donkeylying.jpg1355228881_donkeyb.jpg

I learned a lot from him, He is was my first time ever: Using armatures, Using needle felting on a teddy, painting needle felting, painting pile, and rooting in hairs onto needle felting.

I think Im still in need of a bit of practice, but for the moment, Im happy with him.

No glue factory for this donkey, he shall be hugged and loved forever!  bear_laugh

Any criticisms more than welcome. Trust me, nobody could be as harsh as my fiancĂ©e when it comes to criticisms  bear_ermm It would be nice to hear from someone who has any knowledge of the craft.

Mekotkateddys Prague

Wow wonderfull work love it. and i have no criticisms, love tha way it is! bear_wub

Janesjollybears JanesJollyBears
Ft.Lauderdale

Your 1st?  HE IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should be sooo proud!!! Love him!!!! bear_thumb

Yorkshire

Sorry, bad wording on my part. Hes the first one Ive dared put photos up of.

He is actually my 3rd ted, but my first that is uniquely my creation. so I guess you could call him my first  bear_laugh

My first was using a design I found in a book, and the second was a slightly modified design from the same book. Whereas Benjamin is all me bear_laugh

nettie scotland
Website

crikey thats a lot of technical stuff for a beginner.Good job he is very cute xx

Yorkshire

thankes. He has taught me lot, mostly "what not to do next time" but ill get there =3

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

Wonderful little donkey!  bear_wub Vicki

Yorkshire

Thanks all.  bear_wub

Board footer