Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

LitWit Posts: 298

Is anyone interested in doing a bear trade? I've got a HUGE 48-inch lying (on his stomach) brown bear with somewhat shaggy plush fur, sewn paw pads and soft claws, who needs a new home. He's factory-made. He'd make a great bed-sitter or snuggle companion for someone who likes very large bears. Unfortunately, he's just too big for me! I'll post pictures this evening, if anyone is interested. He would be shipped parcel post, since he'll need a very big box.  bear_original For trade, I'd consider snuggly factory-made bears, 20-30 inches, claws are always nice.  bear_tongue

BlackmoonBear Sacred Bear Studios
Saint Petersburg, Florida

I might be interested depending on exactly what bear he is, with the caveat that I can't do a trade (I'd never part with one of my bears), so it'd be a cash deal.....you can always buy a bear you like with the $$$.

so pictures?  bear_original

Oh, cash would definitely be acceptable!  bear_original

Sorry to take so many pictures, but I wanted to show him from all angles.

DSCN2116_zps834f51ee.jpg

DSCN2122_zps0b02d44c.jpg

DSCN2119_zpscc20881b.jpg

DSCN2118_zpsbc65bc71.jpg

DSCN2123_zps4b7c7af0.jpg

DSCN2117_zpsf236dc99.jpg

DSCN2120_zps6b85d0fa.jpg

DSCN2121_zps7b6d15b0.jpg

Janesjollybears JanesJollyBears
Ft.Lauderdale

HE'S....................................FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  bear_wub

oh, okay, he's one of the Ditz Designs 48 inch "bearhugs".....I have the polar bear and grizzly (dark brown).

I'd definitely be interested in picking him up for the right price- how much did you have in mind?

I really hadn't thought about it, since I was thinking primarily of trading. What do you think would be reasonable?

Janesjollybears wrote:

HE'S....................................FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :love:

I tell ya, if he were a foot shorter, he wouldn't be going anywhere!  bear_laugh

how about $50 plus shipping cost?

That sounds perfectly reasonable. PM me your shipping address and I'll start getting him ready to go. bear_original I think that I have a box that he'll fit in, and I should be able to mail him by Wednesday if circumstances are favorable (I don't drive, snd the relatives with whom I live have been sick lately. bear_sad ).

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Why don't I live in the USA???  bear_sad   
I would be willing to drive several hundred miles for this magnificent beast!  bear_smile

Miser Miser Bears

Oh wow, he needs an entire sofa to himself!  bear_grin

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

He is soooo lovely, I think Peter and I would have to share him or fight for him if we lived in the USA - he looks so cuddly!

Hugs

Lisa x

Board footer