Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

rosedith Posts: 3

I have a box of teddy magazines from several years back that I would like to give to someone that can use them. These are all in great shape and there are a couple of books as well.  I'll throw in a yard of mohair and a collectible teddy if you can pick them up. Northwest of Detroit - can bring to Rochester.

thondra rosenheim / bayern
Website

what a shame ... from germany it is a tad to far to go bear_sad

I was just in Germany a month ago. Too heavy for the plane though! Are most of the people on this board outside the US?  I don't really know where to post my message. Last time I did anything with teddy people they were on the yahoo mailing list but there doesn't seem to be anything happening there now.

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Everyone may be busy with the weekend.  Give everyone until the middle of next week to respond.  If you get no takers on the magazines there are a couple of very active bear sites on Facebook.
Good Luck with finding a new home for your magazines.  You are being very generous!
Donna

LitWit Posts: 298

I'd definitely jump on this, if I had a car and didn't live in the South! Bummer.  bear_sad You're sure that you don't want to ship?   bear_flower

cherylsbears cherylsbears
Michigan

do you still have these items in this post?  I live in Hope, MIchigan up by Midland, MI so I am in the same state!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_rolleyes

cherylsbears wrote:

do you still have these items in this post?  I live in Hope, MIchigan up by Midland, MI so I am in the same state!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Yes, I still have a box of teddy magazines. If you are every down by Pontiac, leave a note and we can try to meet up. Do you have a website?  Rosey

cherylsbears cherylsbears
Michigan

Right now all I have is a facebook page for my bears it is under CherylsBears, which is kind of a side page of my name I guess Cheryl Teague Getzinger, if you would like friend request me or I could friend request you and you could see all of them or maybe you could see them anyway, I dont know.  :lol:
But I would love to have the magazines, I love seeing the other bears from other places.  I have made quite a few and probably will never stop I have 5 grandkids and they are just little.  So they need lots of bears too!!

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

I would be happy to pay postage if you could send them to Missouri...Lenora

Shye Robyn Posts: 1

Hi there, Rosey! Are you in Pontiac? I'm just around the corner in West Bloomfield at the Waterford end. I don't suppose you still have those mags, but hey. Are you still doing bear things? I'm a beginner, but my head is buzzing with ideas. I would love to meet up with a local bear artist.  bear_original

Board footer