Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

BlackmoonBear Sacred Bear Studios
Saint Petersburg, Florida

just did a quicky refurbishing on a 1st gen Melissa & Doug jumbo grizzly (put it here instead of gallery since I didn't really use too much skill or get detailed at all this time, just did the basics)
He came out really well considering the sad state of his arrival.....most curious, someone had opened his back and removed most of his stuffing and restitched him carefully. I have to wonder what the story is behind that, he was obviously adult owned considering that he is otherwise in excellent condition, it seems that someone had designs on exactly how they wanted him to feel for cuddling. I'm tempted to ask the seller what they know about his history.

anyway, I added good high loft stuffing and got him fat and happy again, so he sits up proudly, and did the usual eye realignment, mouth stitch and nasal ridges. nothing fancy, no shading, since he's just going to be my cuddle cub.
Being the robust fellow he is, I felt the name "Arthur" would fit him well :)

B4-
100_2136.jpg

After-
100_2151.jpg
100_2152.jpg

He came out quite differently than his "older" brother Brandon-
brandon.jpg

Miser Miser Bears

You did a great job, he looks great bear_laugh

Janesjollybears JanesJollyBears
Ft.Lauderdale

bear_wub He came out .......FANTASTIC!!!!  bear_wub

Us Bears Pennsylvania

He doesn't even seem like the same Bear!

Nice work! bear_cool

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

excellent job!  He looks like a brand new bear (and a big cuddly one as well).  bear_wub

Board footer