Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Teddiesareus Bears Teddiesareus Artist Bears
Fribourg

Hello everyone!  bear_flower

We have just joined this forum. Please see our introduction post here: http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=48509

Here we would like to share with you a couple of pictures of our bears dressed in the historical traditional costumes of the Swiss canton Nidwalden.

You can find more pictures of our Swiss bears in the photo albums, which we have just uploaded on our bears' own page on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Teddiesareus

1362856445_n01.jpg

1362856470_n02.jpg

allykat Fincastle Bears
Nürnberg

Oh my gosh, they are gorgeous! My mother-in-law has a dolly dressed in Siebenburger (German-Romanian) clothing. Someday I'd really like to do a bear to match. I am absolutely in awe of people who can do such wonderful and detailed clothing.

The bears are also amazing. What adorable feet!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Welcome to Teddy Talk, and thank you for bringing such beautiful bears with you! bear_flower These two are quite special.

Becky

Boop Posts: 124

I love your bears, and I love their costumes! Traditional costumes are one of my favorite things, and we have a lot of it here in norway too. So lovely with the combination with bears!  bear_flower Welcome to the forum!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

These are all absolutely gorgeous!  I just checked out all the pictures on FB and they are really wonderful bears.  bear_wub  bear_wub
You must show a detail of their paws, designed to hold small objects: a great idea!   bear_thumb

Janesjollybears JanesJollyBears
Ft.Lauderdale

Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!! bear_wub

haggishaem Posts: 15

Ooh I love and the others on FB.  Beautifully made and the accessories are superb.  Hope you decide to offer some to for adoption at some point I'll be in the queue.

LittleButtonMeadow Button Meadow Bears
Devon
Website

Wonderful! I love their feet! bear_original x

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
haggishaem wrote:

Hope you decide to offer some to for adoption at some point I'll be in the queue.

Me too!  bear_smile

Board footer