Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I haven't made a really girlie bear for a while....so I thought it would be good to make one. Lola Rose found a home in just a couple of minutes...which cheered me up today!1363906274_image.jpg
1363906318_image.jpg

Janesjollybears JanesJollyBears
Ft.Lauderdale

She's precious!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

She's very sweet and very...girlie!  :teddybear:
But she is very beautiful too and I am not surprised she got adopted immediately.  bear_wub

Little Nan Posts: 233

Gorgeous , lovely colours !

allykat Fincastle Bears
Nürnberg

Oh gosh, she's lovely! I'm not surprised how she got snapped up.

Do you use sock yarn to make those tiny, beautiful knits? I think it's time for me to break out the needles again, her precious little cardigan is so inspiring.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks so much guys! I really like this new head pattern...only subtle changes but they have made enough difference to add a bit of new dimension to the profile.

I don't actually knit the sweaters myself...my mum used to knit for me and now since she died I struggled to find a knitter! But my mums friend has started knitting for me and she knits beautifully. That yarn is Rowan mohair...the fluffy one. It's very fine.

Board footer