Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

So just wondering if this is real e-mail or not because the deal is almost too good to be true.  It's 6 issues of Teddy Bears & Friends magazine for $6.  Did anyone else get this e-mail?  I want to order but hate to put in credit card info if it's a scam.

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

I too received the email from TBAF and I didn't read it but I thought they were talking about an E-subscription?

TX

it says print & digital when you click the e-mail so it's an awesome deal, if it's real lol

TX

Just got an e-mail back from the publisher it's real ^_^ so it's an awesome deal! 6 print & digital issues for $6  bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I got it, too!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I got it too and was very much surprised they offered it outside out the USA as well; but be careful, it's US$ 6 per issue!  So not US$ for 6 issues.  Duh!  bear_wacko

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

I've got it too - It doesn's say per issue, but for 6 issues

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

The email I got (in the UK) said $6 for 6 months. I thought the magazine was only 6 issues per year, so you'd get 3.
Meh. I'm too busy to read it anyway!   bear_whistle

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

When you click on the link, the form does say 6 issues for $6.

Becky

TX

yup it's $6 total not $6 an issue, there are 6 issues in a year so Ruth you're right, it's only 3 issues but it's still a better deal than $15 which would be the normal half a year price. It does say $6 for 6 months, so I read that wrong. And here in the US they are like $5 each on the new stand I think. I ordered & was charged only $6 doesn't say anything about US only so don't know about that. Guess you could contact Jones Publishing & ask, that's who I asked to make sure the offer was real. This was the e-mail I used jonespub@jonespublishing.com or I guess you could use the contact for on the Teddy Bears & Friends website.

TX

And DangerBears is right too, when you click on the form is says 6 issues for $6 and the top says A subscription to Teddy Bear & Friends includes 6 issues a year, plus the complimentary tablet-friendly digital edition!

So now I'm not sure if it's 6 months = 3 issues or a year =6 LOL Guess I'll find out once they start coming in the mail^_^

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I subscribed but I was charged $26.  So I called them and because I'm in Canada I had to pay an extra $20!

TX

Oh no Mo Beary bear_sad guess that's shipping??? are you charged more for the normal subscription when you're outside the US?

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I subscribed and I had to pay $ 36, so I guess it means $ 30 extra shipping for Belgium.  :/
If it's really for 6 issues, then it's still a good offer.  bear_flower

Board footer