Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

BlackmoonBear Sacred Bear Studios
Saint Petersburg, Florida

Since Jane and I managed to capsize two strings talking about these guys, I thought I'd just post a new one....
here are both of the E&J Giant polar bears I got on ebay, both came from England and had to be unstuffed for shipping
100_2177_zpse6c1c5d9.jpg

I'll post before and after pix of the new panda as well, but I have to replace his nose first.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Terrific! You've re-stuffed them nicely, and they look like very friendly types to have around! bear_original

Did you see this story about a big teddy bear? I htink you'll enjoy it. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -dailymail

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Wow, I just love these big guys.  :love:
They look really happy being re-stuffed, but where do you keep them all, Chris?  :wacko:

dangerbears wrote:

Did you see this story about a big teddy bear? I htink you'll enjoy it. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -dailymail
Becky

I saw your post on FB of this video, Becky; it's just wonderful, isn't it?  Teddy bears are amazing!  bear_thumb

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I do too, what a wonderful display they are all making.

Miser Miser Bears

They look lovely! Im very happy that the polar bear found a great home  bear_grin

Janesjollybears JanesJollyBears
Ft.Lauderdale

Chris..............They're GORGEOUS!!!!  I'm JEALOUS!!!!!! Becky, thankyou for sharing that heart touching story!!! How sweet!!! bear_wub

myteddiesNI Posts: 17

wow! beautiful Teddies!

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Jane, here's the newest panda all finished-
100_2185_zpsee4363db.jpg
100_2190_zps3c069918.jpg
Just to make him a bit different I used grey glove leather instead of black.

Janesjollybears JanesJollyBears
Ft.Lauderdale

HE'S GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His nose came out FANTASTIC!!!!!! bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub Great nose job!!!! bear_grin These panda are to die for!!!! If anybody has the chance to find one & adopt.......they are simply a MUST HAVE!!!!!! They are my FAV'S in my hug!!!! bear_original

Thanks! We've been making each other very happy since he came. I've been sick with strep throat for the last week, holding him tight has been a real comfort bear_original

Board footer