Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I know it's not custom anymore to celebrate birthdays here on TT (which is a shame  bear_sad  ), but for once I am going to break the rules for this special person.
She is one of the main reasons I got hooked on artist bears and her bears are still (and will always be) among my favourites. bear_flower
Moreover she is a wonderful lady and a very dear friend of mine. bear_wub

So A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MARILYN (Barling Bears).

1371975861_picaddilly_amp_twinkle_illustration01.jpg

The painting was made by another good friend, Jacky Fowler, and shows my first two Barling Bears: Piccadilly & Twinkle

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hope you're having a fantastic, fun day, Marilyn.  And thanks, Peter, for posting.  Great job on the painting, Jacky!

Teddybear Posts: 97

Hope you're having a great birthday Marilyn bear_original

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

WOW!!    ........     (I'm now searching for the "blushing" bear face emoticon we used to have but TT doesn't seem to have one any more ... I need one!!)

Thank you SO much Peter for the lovely birthday wishes   ......  I'm a little lost for words actually ....... I was just wondering what all the news was on TT these days and then saw the little picture that Jacky had painted of Piccadilly and Twinkle on the index page, so clicked on it and .... "POW!!!!".  That was a massive surprise! ........ so thank you!!  You are way too kind  xx

Thank you also to SueAnn and "Teddybear" for your lovely wishes xx

I had a lovely day, thank you. x

Love and hugs to everyone,

Marilyn bear_flower
xxxxxx

Board footer