Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Well, I've gone and done it!!!!!  I have a Facebook page.  Don't know yet: bear_original  or bear_sad !  I must say, it has been very challenging, at the least bear_wacko .  If I may, would you please like my page?  The link is to the left under my avatar.  I thank you very much!
A very shaky tc

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I'm there! (The photos are beautiful.)

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Good for you, Thelma!  I "liked" your page.  bear_thumb

clwilmot HandmadebyCarrie
Tallmadge, Ohio
Website

liked and invited others to like:)

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Welcome to Facebook Thelma. I also liked it!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Miser Miser Bears

Liked!  bear_grin

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

I would like to thank all you wonderful people for helping me along in facebook and "liking" my page bear_flower .  As time goes on, it does become easier!  Maybe soon I won't be spending half my day on it trying to navigate and figure out where I am and where I should be, and I can get back to bear making!!
A little less shaky tc

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Thelma I am so with you with the FB thing I only just figured out where the news feed bit was  :lol:
I must say it has opened my eyes to other fantastic artists that I didn't know about. One question (oops didn't intend to high jack your post) How come some pages have a follow button and others don't?  (I noticed you and i don't Thelma) If I follow a page the new posts come up in my feed but if I like a page they don't. I prefere to follow as I am a bit shy of sending friend requests incase they think  :rolleyes:
But I can't keep up with everyone by separately looking for individual pages only to find that nothing new has been posted since I last looked in.
Your page looks great Thelma by the way and of course I liked it as I do your work.
Michelle

Tallmadge, Ohio
Website

If you like an artist page a drop box comes down and you can check "show in news feed" then anytime they post something it will show in your feed:)

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Ok thank you Carrie and BTW I  :love:
following your page it is full of interesting people and geart pics!
Michelle

Tallmadge, Ohio
Website

thanks Michelle

Board footer