Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

ATT-8-1C7F636A2A2D164E92CB99152B658B5A-image009.jpgOk Kim...so you are feeling a little weak in the 'kitty department' :dance:   zeroing in for the kill, here!!!

If this little gal, happily singing Christmas carols , doesn't play with your mind  bear_wacko  and make you run straight down to the pound (no matter what hubby says).... then, I'll keep trying  bear_whistle   bear_grin

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

NANCY!!!!! AWWWW!  Oh you guys are KILLING me!  Yes, the "you NEED a kitty" voice that I had managed to subdue for the past couple of years is now just screaming out!  You are right Nancy... that DID it!  Well, I belive that I'll wait until after the holiday rush (if I can!) and then off to find a feline soulmate!

Oh... and when hubby blows his top... you do realize that I will start mentioning Teddy Talkers, BY NAME!   bear_innocent  Just kidding... you guys are safe.   bear_tongue

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

:dance:   WELCOME TO THE SISTERHOOD OF AILUROPHILES !

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

How CUTE!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Very cute.... I think that he is singing  "Silent Night!"

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I thought she was straining for the high note in O Holy Night......

Kim it is so hard being without a furfriend who is warm and complains when it is hungry......

dilu

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Board footer