Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

The Judges Choice winners of the Excellence in Bear Artistry Awards have been announced and the voting is available online until October 31st.  Drop by and take a peek and support your favourite artist.  I am thrilled to have won 2 Judges Choice awards this year and am honoured to be in the company of such wonderful artists.
1378089807_capt_max__blog-1_copy.jpg
1378089835_jasper_blog_-_1copy.jpg

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Terrific work, Brenda . . . congratulations!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Well done, Brenda: they are two beautiful little bears!  bear_thumb

Thanks SueAnn and Peter.  I really like these awards - Susan does a wonderful job.

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Well done Brenda! bear_thumb
And congratulations to all the winners, such beautiful creations! bear_wub  bear_wub

Thank you, Francy.

jillanne UX'BEARies
Toronto

Congratulations Brenda!!! fantastic news and well deserved.

gugu"s teddies gugu;s teddies
durban

Congrats Brenda well deserved
Do you have Web Add where i can take i peek at all the other artists
Regards Paula

Thanks for the kind comments, Jillanne and Paula!  Sorry, I forgot the link - here it is: http://www.bearartistry.com/entries.      I hope everyone will support their favourite artists in the People's Choice section from now until October 31st.  The People's Choice winners will be announced at the Gala Dinner of the Great Yorkshire Teddy Bear Event, Sheffield on Saturday 16th November 2013.

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Oooh Brenda, is it OK to post all our pics on here (don't want to encroach on your thread  bear_tongue  ) I know people like to see forum member's pieces.   bear_original

Here is my 3 incher. I am really delighted to have received a Judges' Choice award too, and the Gala Dinner was absolutely wonderful last year  bear_flower

1378295392_horatia_flutter_by_bears_smll.jpg

clwilmot HandmadebyCarrie
Tallmadge, Ohio
Website

congrats ladies

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Congratulations to all the winners.  All of the entries were incredible, really top notch.  To have made it to the top three is a real achievement.

Oh Ruth, of course it's okay to post a picture of your winner!  She is adorable, as are all of your bears.  Congratulations on your Judges Choice win -
I couldn't be in any better company  bear_wub

Thank you so much, Joanne, for your kind words and the incredible job you all did in the judging.  I can't imagine how hard it must have been!  We all appreciate how hard it must have been!

Thank you, Carrie.

Taylor Lincolnshire

I've just used the link and is it just me who's daft? I felt really guilty voting and looking at the faces of the little guys I didn't choose I kept wanting to apologise. i would make a rubbish judge! They are all so lovely, well done everyone.  bear_flower

I think judging someone's work would be incredibly difficult and I agree, there are more bears on the site than I can vote for bear_sad

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

Congratulations Ruth and Brenda and all other nominees!! I made my vote in each category, but oh it was difficult!!  Good luck to Everyone!!

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Well done to you both! The standard in this competiion is outstanding almost impossible to choose. Good luck in the final
Michelle

Board footer