Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Dear dear dear....

I don't know what happens with jo-Ann, my swapping bear partner... but she has not replied to my last e-mails!!! and I NEED to contact her, as her bear should be ready by the end of the day and I planned to post it TOMORROW. I had proposed her that she waits until i am ready and that we would post the bears the same day. But if she does not read her posts, she cannot know...

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!  bear_ermm  and what now???? I have been hurrying for days to have her bear ready in time for Christmas, and when I need her, she is busy elsewhere.... Mybe she's on hollidays...

I should stop stressing...
bear_tongue

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

AnnG Childhood Treasures
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA

safari-bear-and-weiner-dog.jpgMacGregor.jpgrubearto.jpgcernit-bear-maker.jpgI thought you might enjoy a photo, I've been practicing. I will be shipping your bear on Wednesday December 21.
Ann

AnnG Childhood Treasures
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA

grizzly-gang-golliwogs.jpgOur bear group "the grizzly gang" had a golly workshop. We were given a pattern for a large or small golly and the rest was left up to us. Mine is the little fella on the bottom right with the white hair. Great fun.
Your bear looks nothing like these fellas. When you said you were dressing yours I decided I had to add something too. My hubby says it looks like something out of a doctor Seus book! Intrigued? I can hardly wait for your response.
Ann

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Good job, Ann!

Nice pics!
I have taken lots of pics of your bear, including pics whit his friends Marron Glacé and Théophile. He is so exciting about his new home and familly. He keeps asking me when he lives!!! It makes me feel sad, as well as his friends. But I cheer up when thinking he will have such a good home!
By the way, Ann, don't forget to give me postal details where to send him!!! Your parents'one look to be the most appropriate if you spend your hollidays at their home...

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, dear, this is driving me crazy!

It looks like you did not find all my e-mails, Ann!

Please, please, please: I NEED YOUR POSTAL DETAILS, YOUR ADDRESS!!!!
YOUR BEAR IS WAITING TO KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!!

bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Hi Sophie:

You were emailing me Jo-AnnG and I think your Teddy Bear Partner is AnnG.

I could not participate in the Teddy Bear Swap this year  bear_sad .  HOPE we do it again next year as I would love to participate.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh dear, Jo-Ann, forgive me!
I have messed up Jo-Ann and Ann for my last posts!

Sorry  again!
You are both from Canada, and Jo-Ann, I saw your photo in the users list and thought this was Ann...
I promise you both I will be more carefull from now on!!!   bear_original

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I am a happy girl!
My swap bear is on his way to my home! I can hardly wait! Who is that doctor Seus! He must be a strange man!
Ann, your bear will live my home this afternoon with some chocolates to survive during his journey. Finger crossed he won't eat them all! This should be a one-week trip.

Happy Christmas,
Beary hugs,
Sophie. bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

LOL glad you worked it out Sophie!  :hug:
Danni

Board footer