Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

LittleButtonMeadow Button Meadow Bears
Devon
Website

1385067302_scruffs_5.jpgScruffy Loves

An idea I have had for a while, has been finally achieved I hope you like them!

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Oh, they are adorable! I love their bright colours and well loved air.  bear_wub  bear_wub
And the hang line idea? Just great! bear_thumb

BlackmoonBear Sacred Bear Studios
Saint Petersburg, Florida

Your bears are lovely, and this is an ingenious tableau....but geez, by the ears!??!?! My bears are wincing! bear_shocked

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_wub Lovely bears but oowwch those poor ears :o
michelle

LittleButtonMeadow Button Meadow Bears
Devon
Website

Lol they are pegged out to dry, this is what my mum did with mine when I was younger  bear_wub

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

I was out walking with my mum this summer and she suddenly giggled to herself and pointed and said "aww look at that". When I looked to where she was pointing, it was into a lovely garden. They had a long washing line stretched across the garden and the only thing on the line was a much loved cuddly bunny pegged out by his ears.

Seeing that bunny hanging there drying all by himself in the middle of their garden seemed to tell a thousand stories and it stuck with me.

I love the idea of your bears, they are lovely, and when I saw them it reminded me again of that much loved bunny drying in the sun, surrounded by flowers.

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

They are all so cute! And clean!!! bear_wub  bear_wub

Susano Posts: 8

I love them. They look so naughty. Brings a smile to my face.

Sarah J Sara J No Kuma Sarah J Bear
Gold Coast, QLD
Website

Love The Colours And The "Washed Out" Look! bear_grin They Can "Hang Out" With Me! bear_laugh  bear_thumb

Board footer