Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

tarnuf Hamilton New Zealand

:clap: I am so excited. I have had alot of stress with christmas, looking for a new place to rent, plus two kids changing schools. All great but very stressful   bear_noexpression  I signed up for a house today. It is two perfect for words. Plus it has a spare room that I can make into my own sewing room. I am so happy I could burst  bear_grin  Christmas has come early for me. Now I will be able to be more organised. I will post pictures when I have moved. Now I have to pack and clean. Plus organise kids with new schools. Gonna be busy busy for January. Probably boring news to everyone else. Sorry if I have bored you silly  :love:

Tania

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Not at all boring Karen. It is great for you, so much work though. Take it one step at a time and don't forget to show us lots of pictures when your ready, especially of your work room. Don't forget to enjoy Christmas will you.  bear_thumb

Jane  bear_thumb

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Its lovely when things come together. I've had a downer about where I live for the past year, because of the neighbours, but they are lots better, or rather I am too and things always seem to work out. You willl feel loads better. I can understand why you feel so good!  :dance:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Tania I am so happy for you ... it is never boring to hear others news being good or bad ...... I hope you have a wonderful christmas and Gods Blessings in the new year with everything you have in front of you ..... how great to have your own sewing room...

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Tania !
Have a wonderful christmas at your new home !!! and lucky you for the sewing room !!!  bear_wub   :hug:

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Nothing like being able to have your own sewing room! Congrats on the new place.
:hug: Ellen

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

these are great news. Your own room to make bears... you are very lucky, Tania.

Enjoy your new home and have a lovely Christmas!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I do believe you did get an early Christmas present!  That's wonderful, Tania, and certainly not boring!  We love to hear when someone has good news . . . especially a new room to work on teddies!!  Good luck with the move and have a great holiday!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Relocating is a lot of work but also, an opportunity to do so many things... not the least of which is re-decorate and re-organize the house, with a REASON, for a change!  That's always fun (for me, anyway.)

Congratulations on your stroke of good fortune and good luck with all these fun and exciting changes in your life.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

:hug: How exciting a new life in a new house with a new sewing room.....that is simply too exciting for words.....I am not bored at all!  Congratulations!

:hug:

dilu

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

That is wonderful Tania - best of luck with the move and hope that you and your
Family are having a great Christmas and holidays.

Hugs
Carolyn

Board footer