Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

I've had a bit of a bumpy start to 2014. My Mom has been very ill and I've been helping her as much as I can. Things are a bit more stable for her now and I can get back to bears (at least part time) for a bit! Little Terra Cotta has been so patient. Finally, I'm ready to introduce him to you. Made from recycled vintage mink, he is ready for adoption on either Etsy or Bearpile. Thank you so much!

1393544366_1-terracotta_36.jpg
1393544407_1-terracotta_37.jpg

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Gorgeous bear, Vicki! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub I'm glad things are improving for your mom and for you. My best wishes to you both.

Becky

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_wub Already seen this cutie on etsy! I'm sorry to hear your mom has been ill hope she is feeling better, having you to take care of her must be a great help  bear_flower
michelle

Juneau, Alaska

Thank you so much Becky and Michelle. Teddy bears have such healing energy... and bear_wub teddy bear friends bear_wub are the same.  bear_flower

Juneau, Alaska

Thank you  bear_wub Pink  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

He's adorable not surprised he's adopted  bear_wub

Pauline x

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

What a sweet lovely bear! bear_wub  bear_wub

Juneau, Alaska

bear_original  bear_original Pauline bear_flower  and  bear_original  bear_original Francy bear_flower

Board footer