Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Hi Everyone

I have been very quiet lately, I got totally absorbed with crochet for a while (new bed spread below), then I discovered card making for a while, but now am back on the bears!  :lol:

The little bears below are now hoping for a nice new home and are available on my website, I hope you like them: www.boogaloobears.co.uk

1396346998_10170869_10152064877793546_1890253249_n.jpg

1396347021_bear_on_box_n.jpg

1396347043_quiklt0_n.jpg

Hugs

lisa x

student bearmaker Northern Ireland

Wonderful little bears  bear_wub and your beautiful bedspread is fabulous !
I know what you mean when it comes to handicrafts there's just not enough hours in the day. bear_cry

united kingdom

Thank you Pink, very kind of you  :thumbsup:

Have had to step away from the crochet hook!!  It completely takes you over otherwise!! x

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Three beautiful bears and that bedspread is a work of art what an abundance of talent you have!
michelle

united kingdom

Thanks Michelle

But I am not really talented, especially when you see all of the wonderful bear artist creations on here  :lol:
I just like to have a go at different things, some of which are complete disasters!  I always think it is worth trying something, if it doesnt work out, at least you can laugh at it and try something else.
I never seem to find enough hours in the day to do everything though - work definately gets in the way!

Hugs

Lisa x

Board footer