Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Zhennijen Jennifer Wang Bears
Adelaide, South Australia
Website

I'm so thrilled to have almost finished my second bear! It's taking longer than I would have liked, and I'm still learning so much about what order to do things in (eg, sealing the nose should be done AFTER needle felting the muzzle, haha)

My first bear, Diyi, just couldn't wait any longer, and she started playing with the new bear as soon as my back was turned  bear_tongue They look so cute together, I didn't have the heart to separate them just yet  bear_wub

1398406324_dscn0543_-_copy_-_copy.jpg

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_grin looks like he has lost his head to the pretty girls already! Looking very nice can't wait to see the finished results....
michelle

Website

Thank you, Michelle. Haha, yes...  bear_noexpression Here's hoping he survives having his head swatted around by that mischievous girl.

Btw, just finished looking at your bears on Facebook. They are stunning! I especially love your colourful sibling collection  bear_flower It's so much fun making different bears from the same pattern, there's so much room for creativity!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

They look lovely, Jennifer.  I especially like the tipped fur of the new bear.   :love:
Let's hope you can finish him/her soon before Diyi hides the head.  bear_smile

Website

Thanks so much, Peterbear  bear_happy I'm still really new to making bears and it's really nice to hear other people's compliments.
Now! Off to find that head.....  bear_rolleyes

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Such a cute picture, and the bears look lovely. I also love that tipped fur.

Really sweet bears, well done!  bear_wub

Website

bear_tongue  Aww, thanks Jenbee. I was so unsure about working with tipped fur on such a small bear (it curves too sharply and exposes the backing), but I think he turned out okay. Next time I'll try the same length on a bigger bear.

Oooo, I just found your bears on Facebook through your website. They are adorable!! bear_wub

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Thanks so much xx  bear_wub

Website

So happy to hear you like them, Pink ^_^ I wish I had more supplies to make more!
Wow, I love the bears you've made with needle felted details - especially Anastasia (what an adorable bear! bear_wub ). I never would have thought to needle felt clothes etc onto the bear before! Such an awesome idea~

Us Bears Pennsylvania

Reminds me of the French Revolution.   bear_shocked

Website

Hmm...   bear_rolleyes You've just given me an idea for a new name

Us Bears Pennsylvania

Louis?  Marie?   bear_whistle

Website

Haha, well my first bear's name is "Diyi" (dee-ee), which means "first" in Chinese (how creative, I know bear_rolleyes ). I was hoping to name my second bear something similar-sounding (since they're both from the same pattern), and it just so happens that Louis is written as "Luyi" in Chinese pinyin (loo-ee).

So now I have a name! *Sniff* bear_cry It's perfect  bear_happy

Board footer