Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Emmabear Posts: 1

bear_grin Hi I am new here but would love to hear from any one who has any Charlie bears. I have 103 bears and love all of them

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Emma,

I have quite a few Charlie Bears too, but nowhere near a 103!  bear_happy
Which one is your absolute favourite?  I think mine would be Sig Hugalot (but I am a bit obsessed by big bears  bear_whistle ).

1398528373_sir_hugalot13.jpg

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Welcome, Emma! I have three Charlie bears, and I think they're great fun. Do you have any photos of your hug?

Becky

BlackmoonBear Sacred Bear Studios
Saint Petersburg, Florida

@peterbear....nothing wrong with a "big" bear- the bigger the bear, the better the hug!
(the fellow I cuddled next to last night for warmth was a scant 6 feet long) ;0)

rikkisbears NSW Australia

Hi Emma,
Bit late, but, I also collect Charlie bears, I've probably got about 50 or so. Some mohairs, but mostly the large plush.  I just can't seem to make a cute large cuddly bear ( I'm ok at creating 2 to 6 inch mini's) but anything larger just doesn't work for me.
I came across my first charlie bear about 5 years ago, a cute little panda, and I've luved them ever since. They're such a contrast to what I make. It's so cute sitting one of my 2 inch mini's on my largest panda's nose, she's nearly 3 foot tall,looks like a little bug sitting on her nose haha.
I've slowed down a bit of late, running out of space to display them. We have a beautiful teddy bear shop that sells them about an hour away. For a treat , my husband takes me there every 3 to 4 weeks just to see if any new ones appeal to me. We have morning tea there and I get to check out the bears. Makes for a lovely morning.

Anyway, enjoy collecting.

Best wishes
Rikki

Board footer