Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Benny loves soccer!  His bedroom walls are filled with the posters from his favorite teams and he dreams at night of becoming a famous soccer star. He watches all the games he can and plays at every opportunity he gets.  And he’s pretty good at it too; he even made the school team.  Benny is now hard at work practicing all his favorite moves so he will be ready for the big game tomorrow.

Benny is 8" tall and made with 2 different colors of sparse mohair.  Thanks for looking!

1404143049_fbtt1img_8204_1.jpg  1404143069_fbtt1img_8204_2.jpg  1404143086_fbtt1img_8204_3.jpg  1404143101_fbtt1img_8204_4.jpg

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Benny is adorable!  bear_wub
I guess he is really having the time of his life with the Fifa Worldcup in Brazil!  bear_original  bear_original

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Thank you Pink!  bear_wub  Francy - You bet he is having a wonderful time!  Watching all the games he can with me!  bear_smile

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub I'm not a football fan but if Benny was playing I might change my mind bear_original I loved his black and white colours right from the kick off and that last photo with the ball on his head is wonderful and has made my day!!
michelle

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Thank you so much Michelle!

Board footer