Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Hello all.  It has been such a long time since I have been on this site.  The past several years have been tough for me.  I had put all of my bear supplies away and just hid away.  I do not like roller coasters, but that is what my life became.  Then to top it off, I had a house fire in March and all of my mohair was lost.  Well, I finally gave in and ordered a bit of mohair.  I just need to make a bear again.  I hope I remember how.  I was very pleased to see many familiar names here.  Hopefully I will not be a stranger any longer.

Millie

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Oh my, Millie, sorry to hear you have had such a tough few years. Hopefully things are looking a little brighter! Making a bear is a good idea - will hopefully revive happier times.
Big bear hugs for you!

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Welcome back, Millie.  I'm glad you decided to order a bit of mohair.  Now you can start creating wonderful bears again.  There is something about creating a bear or critter from fabric, stuffing, glass eyes, and love that warms the heart and takes on a life of its own.  Again, welcome back to TT, Millie, and we look forward to seeing photos of the creation that comes forth from your new mohair.

Hugs,

Gail

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Millie and welcome back!  :rose:

I am sorry to hear that you had such a hard time and I do hope that you now have many happy years to look forward to!  :teddybear:
I am sure that you haven't forgotten how to make bears and I also look forward to seeing your new creations.  bear_thumb

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Welcome back, sorry to hear you have had a tough few years. I hope that things get better for you now   bear_smile

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Welcome back, Millie. bear_flower As you know, there is much comfort to be found in both teddy bears and teddy-bear-people! We're glad to see you again.

Becky

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

NINA!  It's so good to see you posting again . . . welcome!  Trust me, you'll remember how to make bears and I look forward to seeing yours again.  So sorry you've gone through bad times and I hope getting back to sewing teddies will give you peace.

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Welcome back Millie. Sometimes life takes us in different directions and it is nice to see your journey brought you back to bears. I will be eager to see your  hiatus has taken your creativity to a new level.

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Welcome back Millie.  So sorry about what you have been through.

Can't wait to see your new creations!

Ohio

Well, my elephant is now in the making.  I am ready to start sewing.

Ohio

1908100_10201963922938310_5051955021996824317_n.jpg?oh=8749a48ed417f2f05e8c99cee990bbb4&oe=54D2C475&__gda__=1426782174_4a0aa9f218d1399deb33257ecd8e4a9c

My elephant is finally finished.  However, I am still working on the photo issue.

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Welcome back Millie

You have lots of friends here to cheer you up through tough times, looking forward to seeing all of your lovely creations  bear_wub

Hugs

Lisa x

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Looks like you haven't lost a bit of talent through your bad times.  Little elephant is adorable!  Hope making him inspired you to keep on creating.  Big hugs,  Sue Ann

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Hi Nina!
I have also been a long time away from TT...
Welcome back and glad to got yourself into making a new critter. Your elephant looks stunning.  bear_wub

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Coucou Sophie!   :rose:

Il me fait plaisir de te revoir ici!  :teddybear:
Comment ça va?   

(I am pleased to see you here again; how are you)

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

Wow, that elephant is just GORGEOUS bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   May you be wonderfully blessed in the coming year.

Ohio

Well the little elephant is winging her way to Hawaii.  I really appreciate your greetings.  I am now working on a rabbit and feeling like things are looking up.  Because I lost most of my bear making supplies in the fire, I am having to move at a slower pace.  I think one of the things I really miss right now is the books I lost.  So if any one has suggestions for books that I should be on the look out for, please let me know.

Board footer