Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

teddy167487 Posts: 7

Not sure if it is appropriate to post this but I just want to share this. The super happy surprise came just 20 mins ago when I got home from work.
I bought some artist bears 2nd hand from a charity event few weeks ago but they are all without the external tags. Some have totally no identifications. So i am working on identifying them and writing to the artist i hv identified to ask for replacement tags. The first that I managed to do so was from Barbara Anne bear. Even though i did not bought the bear from them, they help to identify, send me the tags plus they included beautiful photos of the bear. Ha ha ha I am so very super happy to receive it just 20 mins ago.

not sure if is the norm but I really really appreciated the thoughtfulness.  Honesty I was worried that I will be shut off when I started but they were very friendly to me. I am new to doing this so was a pleasent surprise to me. I like Teddy bear world.

9 more to go.

thanks for hearing this from me.

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

wow, that's good news!   I didn't know that an artist would do that!    bear_grin   Let us know what happens with the rest of your teds.

Board footer