Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Please meet Casey.  He has a story:  Casey (his real name is Johnny) has a great love of trains, which he has acquired from his grandfather.  Casey and Grandpa can sit in Grandpa’s “playroom”, as Grandma calls it, for hours on end and play with all the trains on the huge table in the middle of the room. Grandpa tells lots of train stories about the brave engineers, but Casey’s favorite is about Casey Jones (hence the nick name) and the Cannonball Express.  They sing the chorus of the old song together as the trains run around the track: 

“Casey Jones, mounted in the cabin.  Casey Jones, orders in his hands.  Casey Jones, mounted in the cabin.  And he took his last trip to the Promised Land.”

Casey’s prized possession is the little wooden train that has been passed down from generation to generation.  It was made by his great-great grandfather, and it is almost always close at hand! 

Thanks for looking!

1428938774_sm1img_0748_1.jpg  1428938797_sm1img_0748_2.jpg  1428938821_sm1img_0748_3.jpg

OutoftheThistle Out of the Thistle®

I love this little guy... he reminds me of my grandson!
Abso-TOOT-ly cute!  bear_whistle  bear_laugh

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Such a wonderful bear and a great story!!  bear_wub

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Thank you Pink, Sue and Peter!   bear_smile  tc

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_wub No wonder he soon steamed off to a new home! Such a terrific face Thelma! and skill of your noses is much admired  bear_thumb  bear_wub
michelle

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Thank you so much Michelle!  I do the noses in 2 sittings.  First the left half, then after several hours (or maybe a day) I do the right!  Otherwise, I get too impatient and the right goes wonky!  bear_wacko

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

His little ears go perfectly with his little cap! Lovely! bear_wub  bear_wub

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Thank you so much, Vicki!  bear_smile tc

Board footer