Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Aerhyn Posts: 2

I was told to post this here. Hope you can help me :)

I was given this sweet red bear-seal-thing teddy 19 years ago. It's named Dubbi, Hebrew for Teddybear. As life has it, it's wearing down, but by God I still love it as much as the day I was given it :)
Problem is, I have no idea where to get this one. The tag was cut off many years ago, and the woman who gave it is now living in Israel and our families are no longer in contact (loooooong story).

So, does any of you teddy-enthusiast know something about this one? This is kind of my only hope :)

Much love,
Miki Andersen (Denmark)

1429799922_dubbi2small.jpg
1429799932_dubbi1small.jpg

Phil@TC Coventry
Website

Hi Aerhyn.
Dubbi is a most handsome bear-seal-thing teddy, but after 19 years I doubt whether you would be able to trace his origin. He has probably removed his own label, because cuddly animals find them quite embarrassing - wouldn't you? But I don't really see the problem. You seem very happy, so why not just enjoy your time together, and get on with living your lives. You could start by tidying the garden.

LitWit Posts: 298

If I were in a situation like yours, I would take Dubbi apart and make a replica. Then sew Dubbi back together, and voila. bear_original

Honeytown Posts: 8

Sorry can't help with the ID but.....He's terrific and has many hugs left to give and receive. Enjoy!

Board footer