Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

bear_flower  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_wub

1426034821_5kittens.jpg

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

"I'm the cutest; no I am; no I am way cuter than him, ...."  bear_laugh  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Mazulisnifs Posts: 60

aww lovely cats  bear_original

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

you know, i had a very hard time counting how many kittens are in this group (it's my age, sobs).  I see five faces, and at first i thought maybe the ginger kitten had his arms around another kitten whose face was hiding???? But now i see that ginger kitten's arm is on leftmost kitten's back who is stretched all the away across the basket.  Phew!  I glad I solved that mystery for myself. 

They are definitely professional cuddlers!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
EJ wrote:

you know, i had a very hard time counting how many kittens are in this group (it's my age, sobs).  I see five faces, and at first i thought maybe the ginger kitten had his arms around another kitten whose face was hiding???? But now i see that ginger kitten's arm is on leftmost kitten's back who is stretched all the away across the basket.  Phew!  I glad I solved that mystery for myself. 

They are definitely professional cuddlers!

I had exactly the same problem, Esther; and in my case, I'm sure it's my age...  bear_wacko

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

A big basket full of adorableness!

Trey55 Posts: 2

Even it’s a known fact that cats are considered to be among best option for pets. There are so many best kitten breeds I have seen at http://www.ranker.com/list/cutest-kitte … ittypurr33 which look really adorable and are equally wise. I so want to have a pet but I don’t think I can keep one.

Love4Bears Illinois

It's a Cat Lady starter kit!!  bear_laugh  bear_tongue  bear_wub

Board footer