Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

tazlove Tracy's bears

I made this little bear to say thank you to the lady at my local market, how sell me the stuffing and my thread for my bears.
Every week I go into the market for one thing or another and she always knock the price of things down for me like if it £1.50p she will say its £1.
but every time I get home she has slip a extra thread in the bag or a pack of needles.
I have talked to her about it but she just laugh at me and say it because I go every week.
So I decided to make her is bear as a thank you to her.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Lucky ladies, both of you, to have each other to be kind to. She'll be quite surprised and happy!

Becky

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

How generous of both of you!  What a nice thing to do!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

What a lovely story and a lovely bear!  I am sure she will be delighted with him.  bear_flower

koonienett Lüdinghausen
Website

both of you are so generously

sounds a bit like friendship

tazlove Tracy's bears

thank all for the nice messages. taking it to her on Wednesday so will let you know how it go's

tazlove Tracy's bears

lady at the market loved her little bear, she said she will love it for ever and she as call it teddy button and her last name is button.

koonienett Lüdinghausen
Website

Board footer