Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Thought I'd drop in and say hello again as I've been away, busy with family and a new puppy, so bear-making has taken a bit of a backseat for a while. With Autumn on the horizon here in the UK, I'm starting to feel inspired again though and now that puppy Betty has settled into a routine with big sis Polly, I am looking forward to being able to spend some time in my workroom again ... I've missed my bear-making! I've given my website a makeover in readinness for the new bears I have planned!

Catch up with you again soon I hope  xxx

www.allbearbypaula.com

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

These sisters are soooo beautiful! bear_wub And with you putting in the time to train them properly, and take them for long walkies, and all the rest - I'm sure they're as lovely in person as they are in pictures.

Becky

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Such beautiful, adorable pups, Paula!!  We have missed you much on TT and I look forward to your presence here again.  So glad you will be making your stunning bears again for us to drool over!

Kent
Website

Thank you Becky and SueAnn! Lovely to hear from you both bear_original

My girls are both doing well, but as you can imagine, they are time consuming - in the best possible way of course! I'm making a little time to sew each day while little Betty naps, so hope to have bears to share in the weeks ahead, as she becomes more independent bear_original

koonienett Lüdinghausen
Website

hallo-0004.gif again Paula

your dogs are so lovely - I can well understand that you have spent time with them

Kent
Website

Polly and Betty are settling in so well together ... lots of work, but lots of fun too! bear_original

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

Seeing your lovely dogs is like a bonus Cute Picture of the Day!   bear_wub

Board footer