Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Hi everyone

Gosh, it feels like ages since I have posted anything on here, been so busy lately and work just gets in the way of life!

We have had a strange summer so far.... a short holiday, a bereavement, a new caravan in Wales and between all of that trying to still fit in full time work, dog walking and making bears - phew!!

Anyway, I have loved seeing all of your new fur babies online, when I could pop on and have a look and here are a couple of my newest creations, hopefully finding a new home from the Birmingham Motorcycle Museum bear fair on Sunday 20th September. Hope to see some of you there and hope you like my new bears :)

Hugs

Lisa x

united kingdom

Thank you Pink, lovely to be back! Will try and check in more often x

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Glad to see you, Lisa, and to see your lovely bears as well! Have a wonderful time at the bear fair.

Becky

student bearmaker Northern Ireland

Your beautiful bears are sure to be snapped up,Lisa , they look very huggable - love them bear_wub bear_wub
I so wish I could get to the bear fair.

united kingdom

Thank you ladies, just hope it isn't raining on the day as we have had an awful lot of rain lately :(

otherwise there will be soggy bears for sale!! :)

Lisa x

koonienett Lüdinghausen
Website

your new creations are so lovely - I wish you many snappers and also good weather at the show

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub Both gorgeous I'm sure they were snapped up super quick!

Board footer