Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Please meet Matilda (she prefers Mattie).  Mattie loves to shop. You will find her most afternoons in her favorite stores at the huge shopping mall near her house.  There is no internet shopping for this little girl!  She likes to meet and greet all the people in the shops, touch all of the wonderful things to buy and most of all, try on the clothes.  Her favorite time of the year is fast approaching; fall and all the holiday shopping!  She always dresses with care for her shopping trip in a light fashionable dress and hat with a shawl for her shoulders if the stores are too cool and she takes her own favorite shopping bag. Mattie wants everybody to know, however, that she is not a frivolous shopper!  She always shops within a budget and follows it to the penny, because she knows if she spends too much in one trip, there won’t be any others; “Lots of looking, little buying” is her motto.  But if that one starts to waiver, she backs it up with “Save a little for a rainy (shopping) day!”

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_wub Thelma I love this bear apart from the great story that strikes a chord with me  bear_rolleyes her denim paws and ears are just wonderful with the fur. I once tried a bear with a blue nose and he looked like he had been in the deep freeze  bear_grin Your blue nose is a thing of beauty all on it's own  bear_thumb

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Thank you so much, Michelle!  Who doesn't like shopping????  I was trying to find a good blue for her paws and couldn't.  Then I noticed the fabric next to my jeans and thought that's it! I also bought 4 or 5 different skeins of blue pearl cotton before I got the right color!  bear_original

koonienett Lüdinghausen
Website

bear_thumb Matilda is a contemporary bear. I love her as well as the story. I think she could be an excellent shopping assistant.

Hi Mattie - I love your style.

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Thank you so much Pink and Kornelia!  Mattie is willing to go shopping with you any time, but I must say, I'm not sure she'll be quite as frugal spending someone else's money as she is with hers.  Just saying! bear_laugh

Board footer