Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Churton M Posts: 43

Hi
I've attached some pics of the four most recent bears I have made (I've made 6 or 7 in total). I would like to start selling my bears; well actually I don't really want to part with any of them at all because I love them soo much but I need to fund my addiction and my partner is not a fan of what he calls 'dust collecting soft toys'.
I would really appreciate some honest feedback as to if people think they are sellable as I don't want to try and sell them and look a fool because I have seen some of the amazing creations on here and on other websites and I fear people may buy one of mine and be frightfully disappointed when it arrives.

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

Wow, they're absolutely gorgeous!!!!  I love the first one with the clown ruffle the best.   But then again, the second one has such a sweet look on his face!    Hmm... the third one though, his expression is tooooo cute!  Love the little scarf.  And his cute nose!!    And of course, now that I think about it, your fourth one is so sweet with the tiara!  All hard to resist!! bear_grin  bear_wub  bear_grin  bear_wub

Christina Posts: 978
Website

They are all very cute! But my favorite would be #3.  bear_wub

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Your bears are all very charming.  They look professional.  Their bodies and limbs are straight, their faces are even and the fur lays in the correct directions. I would say go for it.  Who knows what collector will see them and fall in love???  Good luck!

zsuzsi Posts: 25
Website

Though I'm not a collector(yet), I'd definitely say that they avre loveable ad sellable. No.1+ 3 won my heart! Congrats on Your great work!
Zsuzsi

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Karen, you have serious talent as a bearmaker!  Your creations are well-made and have nice, appealing "bearsonalities".  So, I'd say go for it and good luck!

Churton M Posts: 43

Thank you everyone for your feedback. I think I shall have a go at selling them :-)
I've seen in the library there is a section on selling so am going for a read now.

Board footer