Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

LitWit Posts: 298

(Plush, since a real one is out of the question). It's a retired Folkmanis:

s-l1600.jpg

I'm going to stuff him and sew the puppet opening closed, since I won't be using him as a puppet at all. He's so realistic-looking! And big- 20" or so. I had been considering a Dakin, but I fell for this one because of his face (that nose! those pudgy cheeks!), and I can understuff him and put some pellets in his pawsto make him juuust right. bear_happy He hasn't arrived yet, but I can't wait!

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

Wow, toooooo cute!!!!!!  bear_thumb

Debbie Five Shelbyville, TN

Love him! The Folkmanis creations are really lifelike. Can't wait to see his "after" pictures bear_original ~ Debbie 5

LitWit Posts: 298

He's GREAT! His back feet actually already have beans in them, and his front feet are stuffed. The puppet feature is his mouth, which is really cute. bear_happy And his white fur is deliciously soft! Brown fur, not so much, except on his face, but that's fine. All in all, I love him!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

He is really cute. I love the idea of reworking him a bit to make him just what you wanted him to be.

Board footer